OnTimeRx® Has the Perfect B2C Tool for Building Adherence
OnTimeRx® is an award-winning reminder app that thousands of patients use multiple times every day to successfully manage medications and other health-related activities. With unique reminder alarms and dosage logging features, this is the app that enables your customers take their medications properly.
OnTimeRx® Free provides unlimited drug entries with ads.
OnTimeRx® Pro is also unlimited with no ads.
OnTimeRx® Lite is limited to 4 drug entries with ads.
Provide these OnTimeRx® Free downloads on your website and deliver your own messages multiple times every day!
- App dropdowns can be customized by the provider or the end-user.
- App can be fully localized in other languages to serve your customer’s ethnic needs.
- App can be "white labeled" and pre-populated with specific medications and product information.
Your customers will thank you for providing the perfect tool that enables them to be better patients.
OnTimeRx® Has the Perfect Solution for These Professionals
Primary Healthcare Providers
- OnTimeRx® Reminder Products and Services offer simple and effective patient-focused tools that provide real solutions to compliance barriers for non-compliant patients.
- Healthcare providers can confidently recommend OnTimeRx® Reminder Products and Services to patients. This field-tested concept and value-added service has been proven to improve outcomes for a variety of practice settings and specialties.
- Patients who utilize this technology are better able to follow complex orders and become a better patient and a vital part of the healthcare team.
- Better informed and committed patients reduce the time required for doctors, nurses or pharmacists to explain new or changed drug therapy.
- Doctors and EMT personnel can review a patient’s personal medication lists and medical history records directly on the patient’s smartphone (with permission to access).
- Current compliance rates and dosing data can also be viewed on the patient’s Log.
Managed Care Providers
- OnTimeRx® software and OnTimeRx® Reminder Services promote compliance and improve patient outcomes, which results in fewer costly hospitalizations.
- Patients who utilize reminders will achieve better compliance, which helps contain healthcare costs in general, and justifies coverage of this value-added service.
- Reminders can provide an improved standard of care for little additional cost.
- Patient-focused reminders can be utilized in a "team approach" to managed healthcare.
- Individualized care reminder plans enable special needs patients to stay on track.
Home Health and Assisted Living Providers
- OnTimeRx® Automated Phone Reminders provide stress-free and consistent medication management.
- Reminders can be used by patients or by non-medical personnel for tracking medications and other activities of daily living.
- Providing and documenting the use of Reminder Services can facilitate reimbursement.
Click here to submit Questions or request bulk pricing information for adherence research projects.
Call us at: 866-944-8966 to discuss details.
3/19/10 Testimonial from Larry Mullette, Billings, MT
I have been using OnTimeRX on my Palm PDA for the last few years and can only say that it is in a class by itself. I had never taken the step to purchase the Windows version until recently. When my Palm died, the only thing that I really missed was the OnTimeRX. I felt like I had lost a limb. Being able to access my medication records on my PC was a real relief.
I have been using this program to track not only my current medications, but also ones that I have used in the past. Due to several medical problems, the doctors have been doing a great deal of trial and error to get combinations of medications that will work for me. I would use the "Notes" feature to list dates used, side effects and any other information that might be necessary when talking to the doctor.
The ability to remind me of multiple medications and times to take them was a great help to me. Also to be able to track the number or pills remaining as well as the number or refills available is extremely helpful.
While there are many similar programs available out there, this is the only one that is worth spending time or money on. I can highly recommend this program and the customer service as the best there is. Everyone taking multiple medications should be using this and also showing it to their family, friends, physicians, and pharmacists. Thank you for being there to help.