OnTimeRx® Has the Perfect B2C Tool for Building Adherence
OnTimeRx® is an award-winning reminder app that thousands of patients use multiple times every day to successfully manage medications and other health-related activities. With unique reminder alarms and dosage logging features, this is the app that enables your customers take their medications properly.
OnTimeRx® Free provides unlimited drug entries with ads.
OnTimeRx® Pro is also unlimited with no ads.
OnTimeRx® Lite is limited to 4 drug entries with ads.
Provide these OnTimeRx® Free downloads on your website and deliver your own messages multiple times every day!
- App dropdowns can be customized by the provider or the end-user.
- App can be fully localized in other languages to serve your customer’s ethnic needs.
- App can be "white labeled" and pre-populated with specific medications and product information.
Your customers will thank you for providing the perfect tool that enables them to be better patients.
OnTimeRx® Has the Perfect Solution for These Professionals
Primary Healthcare Providers
- OnTimeRx® Reminder Products and Services offer simple and effective patient-focused tools that provide real solutions to compliance barriers for non-compliant patients.
- Healthcare providers can confidently recommend OnTimeRx® Reminder Products and Services to patients. This field-tested concept and value-added service has been proven to improve outcomes for a variety of practice settings and specialties.
- Patients who utilize this technology are better able to follow complex orders and become a better patient and a vital part of the healthcare team.
- Better informed and committed patients reduce the time required for doctors, nurses or pharmacists to explain new or changed drug therapy.
- Doctors and EMT personnel can review a patient’s personal medication lists and medical history records directly on the patient’s smartphone (with permission to access).
- Current compliance rates and dosing data can also be viewed on the patient’s Log.
Managed Care Providers
- OnTimeRx® software and OnTimeRx® Reminder Services promote compliance and improve patient outcomes, which results in fewer costly hospitalizations.
- Patients who utilize reminders will achieve better compliance, which helps contain healthcare costs in general, and justifies coverage of this value-added service.
- Reminders can provide an improved standard of care for little additional cost.
- Patient-focused reminders can be utilized in a "team approach" to managed healthcare.
- Individualized care reminder plans enable special needs patients to stay on track.
Home Health and Assisted Living Providers
- OnTimeRx® Automated Phone Reminders provide stress-free and consistent medication management.
- Reminders can be used by patients or by non-medical personnel for tracking medications and other activities of daily living.
- Providing and documenting the use of Reminder Services can facilitate reimbursement.
Click here to submit Questions or request bulk pricing information for adherence research projects.
Call us at: 866-944-8966 to discuss details.
20-Mar-2003 by A. Bornstein (a retired psychiatrist)
This new version is really super! There are a great number of new features that will be beneficial for my patients. Many have told me that their compliance is much better since using OnTimeRx. Very well thought out program.