475 Springfield Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901
Arteric provides technical support for OnTimeRx® Registered Owners or Paid Subscribers.
The scope of technical support services provided by OnTimeRx® is limited to:
- Assisting the customer with the proper installation of all OnTimeRx® software.
- Assisting the customer with accessing subscribed or subscriber products.
- Explaining or clarifying the functionality and content of our software or subscriber products.
- Resolving or assisting with the work-around of any errors or malfunctions with our software or subscriber products. Support excludes internet connectivity issues, email delivery problems, cellular carrier related problems or tradition phone carrier related problems.
It is beyond the scope of OnTimeRx® technical support to explain any of the underlying science, regulations, or policies which may be employed by our software or subscriber products.
For all support inquiries, customers must contact OnTimeRx® by email at email@example.com. Please include all pertinent information:
- Customer Name
- Customer Phone Number
- Detailed Description of Support Issue
- Software Name and Version
- Device Type and Model or Subscription Type
- Subscriber Username
Technical support will be provided in English and normally between the hours of 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM, U.S. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
OTRx shall make every effort to respond to technical support inquiries in a prompt manner, usually within two business days. However, the time required to resolve any particular issue will depend on a number of factors, including staff availability and the complexity of the problem(s).
What do our happy customers say about OnTimeRx®?
3/19/10 Testimonial from Larry Mullette, Billings, MT
I have been using OnTimeRX on my Palm PDA for the last few years and can only say that it is in a class by itself. I had never taken the step to purchase the Windows version until recently. When my Palm died, the only thing that I really missed was the OnTimeRX. I felt like I had lost a limb. Being able to access my medication records on my PC was a real relief.
I have been using this program to track not only my current medications, but also ones that I have used in the past. Due to several medical problems, the doctors have been doing a great deal of trial and error to get combinations of medications that will work for me. I would use the "Notes" feature to list dates used, side effects and any other information that might be necessary when talking to the doctor.
The ability to remind me of multiple medications and times to take them was a great help to me. Also to be able to track the number or pills remaining as well as the number or refills available is extremely helpful.
While there are many similar programs available out there, this is the only one that is worth spending time or money on. I can highly recommend this program and the customer service as the best there is. Everyone taking multiple medications should be using this and also showing it to their family, friends, physicians, and pharmacists. Thank you for being there to help.