475 Springfield Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901
Arteric provides technical support for OnTimeRx® Registered Owners or Paid Subscribers.
The scope of technical support services provided by OnTimeRx® is limited to:
- Assisting the customer with the proper installation of all OnTimeRx® software.
- Assisting the customer with accessing subscribed or subscriber products.
- Explaining or clarifying the functionality and content of our software or subscriber products.
- Resolving or assisting with the work-around of any errors or malfunctions with our software or subscriber products. Support excludes internet connectivity issues, email delivery problems, cellular carrier related problems or tradition phone carrier related problems.
It is beyond the scope of OnTimeRx® technical support to explain any of the underlying science, regulations, or policies which may be employed by our software or subscriber products.
For all support inquiries, customers must contact OnTimeRx® by email at email@example.com. Please include all pertinent information:
- Customer Name
- Customer Phone Number
- Detailed Description of Support Issue
- Software Name and Version
- Device Type and Model or Subscription Type
- Subscriber Username
Technical support will be provided in English and normally between the hours of 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM, U.S. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
OTRx shall make every effort to respond to technical support inquiries in a prompt manner, usually within two business days. However, the time required to resolve any particular issue will depend on a number of factors, including staff availability and the complexity of the problem(s).
What do our happy customers say about OnTimeRx®?
Richard Hamilton, RN
It's easy to use and very handy with the desk top program.