iPhone / iPad Reminder Software
- Pharmacist Designed and Developed!
- Easy to Set Up!
- A Pleasure to Use!
- A Healthcare Bargain at ANY Price!
OnTimeRx®is the BEST pill reminder and health care manager you'll find anywhere.
Thousands of patients have been using OnTimeRx® for over a decade on other platforms. Now iOS users can stay on track with this elegantly simple and reliable reminder app, too.
If you really want to stay on your med schedule, this mature, feature-rich app is what you need. It's easy to manage all of your meds and health-related activities like a PRO with OnTimeRx®. You get all the OnTimeRx® features and functions on all of our versions.
NOTE: FULL version lets you use all features, functions, unlimited drug records for FREE with ads. (Don't like Ads? Buy the PRO version with NO Ads!)
- Full version is unlimited with ads
- Pro version is unlimited with NO ads
OnTimeRx® is just what the doctor ordered and what many patients need. What are you waiting for? Start using OnTimeRx® today and you'll wonder how you ever got along without it.
Reminders When You Need Them
Your OnTimeRx® Reminders also provide these useful features:.
- Flexible scheduling
- Set multiple Alarms for each drug
- Automatic Reminders for missed doses
- Tracks supply so you know when to refill
- Log displays Compliance Rate overall
- Log Details displays Compliance Rate for each drug
Manage Your Medical History
Having your Meds list and 911 info current and readily available can save valuable time in an emergency.
- 911 Info stores personal health data for reference
- Displays Medication List
- Displays Doctor List
- Displays Medical Conditions
- 911 Button displays critical data for emergency situations
OnTimeRx® - the iOS app that Delivers… Ads and Adherence!
- App dropdowns can be customized by the provider or the end-user.
- App can be fully localized in other languages to serve your customer's ethnic needs.
- App can be "white labeled" and prepopulated with specific medications and product information.
Lisa Orban, PhD Pediatric Infectious Diseases Researcher
This clever little program does everything except order the medication. Healthcare providers and adherence counselors now have a sophisticated, yet user-friendly tool to recommend to adults and teens alike.